Day Reporting Center
The Alameda County Parolee Day Reporting Center is operated by Center Point, Inc. (CPI) under contract with the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, Office of Offender Services. The Agency provides comprehensive, evidence-based case management services, individualized assessments, service planning, education, substance abuse treatment, relapse prevention, life skills training, job preparation and employment placement services all within a centralized community-based location.
The service is provided to parolees who reside in Alameda County and have been referred by their Parole Agent to participate in an array of daily workshops, life skills development classes, job readiness activities, housing and supportive services referrals, and job placement services at the Day Reporting Center located at 3333 Telegraph Avenue in Oakland.
Both men and women will receive gender responsive and culturally competent services.
CPI offers parolees a range of rehabilitative services that promote pro- social development, family relationships, employability, housing stability, and successful community reintegration. The services targeted to reduce recidivism and increase public safety include:
- Assessment to Identify Needs
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Domestic Violence – Batterer’s Intervention Classes
- Anger Management Classes
- Life Skills Training
- Parenting Education
- GED Preparation
- Computer Literacy and Learning Lab
- Pre-Employment Skill Development
- Job Readiness Training /Job Search Assistance
- Health and Nutrition Education
- Substance Abuse Treatment and Education
- Financial Literacy and Money Management
- Benefits Counseling and Assistance
- Housing Services
- Linkage to Community Supportive Services